Ultra light ride essential for whatever a ride throws at you.
We love it because...
Large vents on the back make it easy to access your jersey pockets
The entire thing weighs less than 100g.
The Fit : Looser comfort fit.
Wear it for : Chilly mornings or if you're not sure what the elements may have in store.
Wear it with : HUEZ* Colour Bleed Jersey
HUEZ* created the Starman Wind Jacket form the world's lightest rip stop fabric. This material is not only incredibly tough but is also coated with a Durable Water Resistant (DWR) making it highly hydrophobic (ie. it's really good at repelling water).
The jacket also incorporates the unique HUEZ* quickburst YKK zip system which allows you to rip the zip open when things heat up quickly. Once off, the jacket stores into its own integrated reflective pouch which doubles up as a zipped valuables pocket whilst being worn.
In low light, HUEZ* have increased your visibility by adding unique darklight reflective tabs on the back of the shoulders and on the sides. Plus added large vents on the rear to allow warm air to escape and easy access to your jersey pockets.
Key features :
- Lightweight, wind and waterproof
- Quickburst YKK zip system unique to HUEZ*
- Integrated zippered back pocket doubles as a storage pouch
- Large rear vents for jersey access and ventilation
- Added reflective tabs for increased visibility in low light
- Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent)